The My Auto Group in Muskegon, MI is looking to add a Service Appointment Coordinator to our Business Development Center. This is a great career opportunity for applicants with automotive BDC experience, or for someone with other customer service/telephone contact experience. You will be joining a veteran team of 3 full time service appointment coordinators.
Responsibilities for our BDC positions include:
* Answering incoming service calls and scheduling Service
* Responding to and following up all customer Internet inquiries via email.
* Making follow-up calls to customers.
* Interacting with customers as well as with all dealership departments.
This position includes a base hourly pay and a commission plan with bonuses.
* Automotive BDC experience is preferred but will train candidates with customer service and/or telephone contact experience.
* Candidates must be reliable and must report to work every day on time
* We want friendly upbeat people who like talking on the phone and helping people find answers to customer's questions about our extensive line of products.
* Ability to address and answer customer requests via phone and e-mail skills.
* Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively multitask.
* Ability to follow instructions to perform tasks for Service BDC Manager.
* Ability to encourage customers to schedule appointments.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills a plus.
* Determination to effectively follow-up with customers.
* ability to work some Saturdays and some nights
* Basic knowledge of computers.
The My Auto Group is seeking an Assistant Office Manager to join our team at our My Import dealership in Muskegon, Michigan.
My Auto offers competitive pay and benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, and paid vacations in a growth oriented environment!
Job Type: Full-time
We are seeking a full time Internet Sales Specialist to join our growing Business Development Center. This is a great opportunity to work within a very successful family owned dealership that cares about their employees. The ideal candidate must have a great personality, be highly motivated and well spoken.
We are looking for a very detail oriented multi-tasker with first class customer service skills. This is a high volume position requiring computer skills and the ability to think on their feet.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
SALES APPOINTMENT COORDINATOR QUALIFICATIONS:
The My Auto Group